- Study of abundance and spatial distribution of Tursiops truncatus and other species of cetaceans in the sea in front of Cadiz (Spain) under the LIFE + project for the foundation INDEMARES Alnitak (MADRID).
- Diving for explantation and reimplantation of Posidonia Interunivesitario Center for Marine Biology “G.Bacci” LIVORNO
- Logistical support for whale watching and collecting biological samples in Tuscan archipelago for Dep. Of Physical Sciences, Earth and Environment, University of Siena.
- Scientific advice, data collection and writing of a paper bionomic georeferenced for the study of marine benthic fauna of sandy seafloor purposes nourishment coast (town of Sarzana, La Spezia).
- Characterization seabed for the drafting of the plan for the Regional Park of Porto Venere.
- Scientific advice, data collection and writing of a paper bionomic georeferenced of the seabed of the Marine Protected 5 Terre on behalf of the Inter-University Consortium for Marine Sciences (CON.ISMA.).
- Sampling specimens fish species and withdrawal biological samples for analytical determination in the High Tyrrhenian behalf of the Central Institute for Research Associate at Sea (ICRAM).
- Biological surveys along the sea coast of La Spezia in the project SINAPSI commissioned by ENEA.
- Biocenotic study area of Vernazza (SP) with the help of underwater shots and taking samples of sediment underwater.
- Underwater filming and taking samples of Posidonia along the coasts of the regions: Liguria, Tuscany, Lazio, Basilicata and Puglia “(collaboration between Dip.Te.Ris and CoNISMa).
Since 2005 educational projects for environmental education, for groups and schools of all levels, aimed at spreading knowledge of the marine and coastal and nautical art.
The project aims to “bring” to the Maritime Festival in 2011 a group of students of the middle schools of La Spezia with the necessary knowledge and awareness of living in an area where the work on the sea covers a large part of the working realities local..
Seaproject collaborates with the association “The Paper Ship” to Ulysses Project for the construction of the laboratories of seamanship and educational cruises. The project is organized by the City of La Spezia, Department Project “The City of Youth”, Councillor Donatella Ferrari, and as Promoter The Liguria Region – Department of Sport and Recreation.
The initiative is aimed at children between 15 and 20 years of high school in La Spezia who board to address a wonderful adventure: live and work together on a sailboat, sailing along the coast to discover our sea and sharing discoveries emotions.