The staff of Seaproject consists of marine biologists and researchers, in close contact with universities and research centers, Italian and foreign, able to plan and carry out studies and research projects in the marine environment and provide support for ongoing projects. E ‘can also provide assistance and tutoring for dissertations and three-year degree.
In particular, the company aims for activities aimed at enhancing the development, protection and recovery of resources.
Seaproject, thanks to a multidisciplinary approach, acts in order to integrate different skills while maintaining an organic view of the environment and its protection even in the conduct of local interventions.
Thanks to this approach, is particularly addressed to subjects such as public administration managers, Parks, Reserves and Marine Protected Areas.
Staff can make in particular advice such as:
- Cetacean sighting and Monitoring
- Environmental characterization
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Cartography environmental
- Monitoring and research for the definition of environmental quality
- Environmental impact studies
Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Seaproject develops educational projects for environmental education, for groups and schools of all levels, aimed at spreading knowledge of the marine and coastal environment. The goal is to raise awareness of the new generations to the environment through direct experience and fun. The proposal stems from the experience of practitioners and experts in Environmental Science and Marine Biology availing also collaborations with universities and research institutions. All lectures are structured with depth courses, through meetings to be held in class with the aid of specific instructional media (multimedia, slides Teaching etc.), And field activities which have direct experience of the topics covered.
- Theoretical meetings and field trips (eg. At the beach) on the marine environment for students of all levels.
- Educational trips and cruises
- Stages and internships for college students and recent graduates in marine sciences.
- Meetings on ecology and marine biology for groups and individuals.
- Sea bottom virtual views.
On request, we organize meetings and custom projects.